Like it never even happened
SERVPRO - A Restoration Vendor for Insurance Carriers Nationwide
The Brand You Know and Trust
You can recognize and trust the SERVPRO name... "Like it never even happened."
Serving America Since 1967
Since 1967, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have been assisting client's fire and water damages across the United States. Nearly four decades of experience have culminated in the proven processes, technology, equipment, and products to help ensure IICRC S500 industry standards are met and you are satisfied.
More Than 1,700 Franchises Nationwide
Today, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals from more than 1,700 Franchises are ready to assist including SERVPRO of Ascension Parish.
24-Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are committed to providing 24-hour emergency service to help you when it comes to fire, water and mold both in residential and commercial properties.
You will be provided a detailed estimate that clearly lists all services to be performed. There are no unwelcome surprises with SERVPRO.
Trained, Uniformed Franchise Professionals.. Your "Heroes"
When you call, a trained, uniformed SERVPRO Franchise Professional will arrive at your property with the equipment necessary to help protect the structure and contents. Your concerns will be addressed quickly and professionally to help begin the process of regaining control of your life.
Call SERVPRO of Ascension Parish today with any questions: 225-663-8877
Why SERVPRO of Ascension Parish? Because we are Certified!
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Ascension Parish
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, water damage event or mold restoration. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm.
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish believes in continuous training for all staff members: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, to regular IICRC-industry certification, to weekly in office classes. Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call the experts at SERVPRO of Ascension Parish at 225-663-8877 for all your water, fire or mold restoration needs.
The SERVPRO ERP: Minimize Business Interruption
As a leader in restoration and disaster prevention, the professionals at SERVPRO of Ascension Parish has your business’s best interest at heart.
One of the ways we are looking out for your business is through an Emergency Ready Profile. The creation of an emergency ready profile allows you to work with a qualified SERVPRO of Ascension Parish representative to develop a plan of action for when disaster strikes.
- What is it?
An Emergency Ready Profile is a file created for your business that contains an emergency plan of action. This profile allows you to minimize any prolonged business interruption by ensuring that SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is ready and prepared to help with a simple phone call.
2. How Can It Help?
The ERP helps provide you with a level of security that many businesses do not have after experiencing a Fire or Water loss. After one of our reps assess your facility, identifying a line of command, and establishing an emergency profile, you will know that when disaster strikes, a qualified professional has your back and knows just what to do and who to contact.
3. Does It Matter for Your Business?
The research doesn’t lie: After a fire or water loss many businesses — about 50 percent — have to close down. Having an Emergency Ready Profile in place allows SERVPRO of Ascension Parish to take action immediately following a fire or water loss. By taking fast action, you can limit business interruption, meaning that you can get back to doing what you do best as quickly as possible.
4. How Can You Get Started?
You can get started creating your emergency profile by contacting a SERVPRO of Ascension Parish representative at 225-753-3434. Once you have initiated contact, a representative will reach out to find out the best time to schedule your facility’s free assessment.
An ERP is an excellent way to protect your business and your interests.
Did we mention that it is......FREE!
Call us today at SERVPRO of Ascension Parish today to get started. 225-663-8877.
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish's Mission, Vision, Values & Goals!
To develop a team of Quality People, who Focus on Excellent Service, Fairness and Mutual Respect.
To be the Premier Fire, Water, Mold Restoration Company in the Communities we Serve.
Integrity: To act with integrity and honesty in the work that we do, the people we interact with, and the decisions we make. We will not compromise what is right, for what is easiest.
Customer Service: To provide premier services through continual reviewing of our goals, expectations, and training.
Leadership: To lead others by our example.
Responsibility: To maintain our team’s strong foundation, and to be a positive agent of change.
Respect: To show respect to others with our words, our actions and our attitudes.
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish seeks to honor the Lord in all that we do, and to have a positive impact on the lives of our employees, customers, and community.
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is "Faster to Any Size Disaster"
We have a saying here at SERVPRO of Ascension Parish, that we’re, “Faster to ANY size disaster”
Well, to be fair, this is a saying the ENTIRE SERVPRO franchise system lives by, but that fact only adds to the importance of the overall message: no matter where you are, if you need our help, we will be there for you ASAP.
If your home floods in the middle of the night, or you have a business fire on a holiday and need board up services, we will be there for you.
There is always someone to answer our phones, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have an emergency, we always have a team of highly-trained, expert technicians on call. They will come to you when you need them for ANY disaster large or small.
And because SERVPRO itself is a large system, with more than 1,700 franchises nationwide, we can be there when needed for large-scale disasters as well.
If a natural disaster causes widespread damage across the Baton Rouge or Ascension Parish area, our team will be there to help, but we can also call on other teams from around the country to come in and help as well. We are able to share manpower and equipment when the situation is dire.
In that same way, our local techs will sometimes go to other areas to help out when there’s a great need.
The goal is to help people get their lives back to normal as quickly as possible, while providing the very best service.
Don’t forget, we offer help for cleanup (both Residential and Commercial) after any water loss or flood, fires, storms, and mold. We can help with disasters large and small, because we know what even a “small issue” can seem very large when you’re the one living through it.
Call us when you need us at 225-663-8877, because we are the ones who are “Faster to any size disaster.”
No Job to Big or Small
As some of you may know, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish has traveled all over the United States to help out when disaster strikes.
Both of our franchises, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish, have traveled all over the country when catastrophic flooding or storms have affected communities. We often end up staying in those areas as long as we could to help out and get everything back to normal.
This past year, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish traveled to North Carolina and Florida following the hurricanes that devastated both areas.
In 2016, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish was instrumental in assisting communities that our owners and staff live in following flooding in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas.
We strive to go where the help is needed the most and take on jobs of all sizes to assist those in need.
With our extensive experience in dealing with these large scale disasters, there is no one better to be called in when catastrophe strikes. Whether it’s hundreds of miles away or right here in our own backyard, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is ready for action on any size job 24/7.
Our customers can count on SERVPRO of Ascension Parish to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call us today at 225-663-8877 for any water, fire or mold restoration needs. We are happy to assist 24/7....365!
National Preparedness Month
September is National Preparedness Month
This year for National Preparedness Month, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is joining the community in preparing for emergencies and disasters of all types. SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge is leading efforts to encourage the community as a whole to become even more prepared. "Disasters happen" and not only devastate individuals and neighborhoods but entire communities. Working together as a team to ensure that our families, businesses, places of worship, and neighborhoods are ready.
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is educating the community citizens and business owners to work together in the event of an emergency. At Ready.gov/business, companies can find vital information on how to begin preparing their organization and addressing their unique needs during an emergency. You can also contact SERVPRO of Ascension Parish to find out more on how to be ready when the disaster strikes with the Emergency READY Program.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today – 225-663-8877
Fire Safety for Pets
Keep your pets protected, SERVPRO of Ascension Parish is here to help.
Home fires are the most common disaster that the American Red Cross responds to, according to their website – and also, they are the most preventable. According to the United States Fire Administration, an estimated 500,000 pets are affected annually by fires.
It’s important to keep in mind that if you need a plan for your family in case of disaster, you should also have a plan for your pets.
Did you know?
- The National Fire Protection Association estimates that nearly 1,000 home fires each year are accidentally started by the homeowners’ pets.
The best way to protect your pets is to include them in your family escape plan, in case of disaster. Train your pets to go to you when you call their name that way in the event of a fire evacuation, you can leave with them easily and safely.
The American Kennel Club and ADT Security Services have provided the following tips:
- Be sure your pet is not left unattended by open flames, such as cooking appliances, candles, or fire place. Be sure to extinguish any flame before leaving your home.
- Remove stove knobs or protect them with covers before leaving the house. A stove is the number one appliance involved in your pet starting a fire.
- Invest in flameless candles – these candles contain a light bulb rather than an open flame, and take the danger out of your pet knocking over a candle (something cats are notorious for).
- Secure your pets while you’re away – keep them confined in secure areas that don’t present a potential fire hazard.
Some other tips? Keep pets near entrances when you’re away from your home and keep their collars on. Have leashes nearby and ready in case firefighters need to rescue your pet. You can also affix a pet alert window cling and write down the number of pets inside your house and attach the cling to a front window. This information saves rescuers time when locating your pets.
Pets become a part of our families, and we need to remember that we need to have plans in place for them too when it comes to safely evacuating a home in case of a fire. And remember, if you are victim of a house fire, SERVPRO® of Ascension Parish can help #LikeItNeverEvenHappened.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today 225-663-8877
Don\t let mold invade your home or business call today 225-663-8877
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all molds from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all molds, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today 225-663-8877
What To Do Until Help Arrives
These Emergency Tips will assist you in taking the proper action until your SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge professionals arrive. Please follow these DOs and DON'Ts to help reduce damage and increase the chances of a successful restoration. Here are the DOs and DON'Ts for a water damage from a clean water loss.
- Call SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge immediately at (225)753-3434.
- Shut off the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building, when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removing lamps and tabletops items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wooden blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove to a safe, dry place any paintings, art objects, computers, documents, and other materials that are valuable or sensitive to moisture.
- Use wooden clothespins to keep furniture skirting off damp floors.
- Hang draperies with coated hangers to avoid contact with wet carpeting or floors.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Enter rooms with standing water where electrical shock hazards may exist.
- Enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers or electrical equipment are exposed to water. Always avoid electrical shock hazards.
- Leave books, newspapers, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets or floors to cause staining.
- Leave Oriental rugs or other colored rugs on wet wall-to-wall carpets to cause staining.
- Use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water, possibly causing electrical shock or damage to the vacuum cleaner.
- Use TV's or other appliances while standing on wet carpets of floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet or enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
About SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge
SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today 225-663-8877