Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Ascension Parish's teams are dedicated to having a quick response time. Within 4 hours of the call we strive to arrive on site ready to assist in getting your home or business back to preloss condition. By having an immediate response to our client's needs, we are able to minimize the damages and the cleaning and restoration costs. Even when catastrophic loss happens to an entire region, SERVPRO is there. We have over 1,700 franchises nationwide that answers the call to serve our customer's in time of crisis. Our 24/7 call center is ready to assist and get you taken care of as quickly as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (225) 663-8877
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Ascension Parish arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.